We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
Someone to help the team create a truly scalable test infrastructure to ensure quality.
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Build a strong QA area able to implement and manage a Quality System that reaches all Z1 projects
- Take the initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
- Document and communicate the found bugs
- Develop tests in Z1 projects: e2e tests, unit tests, and integration tests
- Investigate edge cases and scenarios that could be problematic
- Support other team members through code reviews and continuous feedback
- Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ work experience in QA
- Ambition to create your own plan and structure
- Attention to detail, we seek excellence in each product developed at Z1.
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Great analytical ability
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
It’s a great plus if you also has experience:
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
For us, it is fundamental that each person who joins our team has the ideal environment to developing both professionally and personally.
Life is not rigid; why should your work schedule be? We firmly believe that develop a brilliant career is compatible with having time to enhance other aspects of our lives.
Technology continually evolves, and so do we. We are not afraid of change, and we know the only way to stay up to date is to invest time on research, and study new trends.
Empathy is one of our core values. This means listening to each other, having fun together, and trying to make everybody's life enjoyable while working on exciting projects.