We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
A People Operations Specialist to be involved in the attraction and retention of our key component at Z1, our talent.
As a People Operations Specialist, your main priority will be to help the growth of our team, under the parameters of diversity and our own culture, and enhance the continuous improvement of the employee experience.
In your day-to-day:
- You will be assigned tasks from the two main areas of People Operations: Recruitment and internal management.
- You will ensure that the selection process is agile and considerate, and you will provide the best interview experience to our candidates.
- You will review and propose improvements on People Operations processes based on the feedback collected from the team.
- You will be an ally for our workers, who will rely on you for queries, doubts, conflicts, and suggestions, which must be managed effectively.
- You will care about the welfare and mental health of the team. You will be proactive in proposing initiatives that have a positive impact on the well-being of the people who make up Z1, such as team building activities, new benefits, workshops, etc.
- You will support the People team in administrative and back-office tasks such as document management and internal personnel management tools.
- You'll thrive in a remote-first culture, managing your own deliverables independently and finding ways to connect authentically through digital tools.
- Higher education or a university degree in the field of Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Business Management, or similar.
- Excellent social and communication skills: You like to speak in public. You are eloquent and skillful when it comes to communicating or presenting a plan or initiative.
- Grit — you show perseverance because you’re hungry for results and success.
- Incredible self-organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You want to reinvent yourself in People Management within a digital, remote, inclusive, and flexible environment.
- You are willing to learn, as we are willing to teach you. Z1 is a positive place that fosters personal and professional growth.
- You are driven, have high expectations of yourself, and are at your best in a team-based culture of excellence.
- You are flexible. You've worked in remote and fast-paced environments, and are used to navigating multi-disciplinary teams and complex projects.
- You love technology and are passionate about digital experiences.
It's a great plus if you are also:
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Competent with digital tools such as Google Suite, Notion, Slack, and Typeform.
- Experienced in recruiting tech profiles.
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale: We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €16-40K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates and more!
- Permanent contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you feel so comfortable that you want to stay. We are devoted to making you happy, starting by offering you a long-lasting relationship from day 1.
- Four-day working week: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. We are serious about achieving a real work-life balance!
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware the only way to achieve it is by dedicating time for research.
- English lessons: We work with on-line English academy Teachify. Enroll our lessons and boost your English level with us.
- 24 holidays days: 23 days to choose + your birthday!
- Special offers: We'll provide you with a Cobee card after your first six months with us, with which you'll have discounts on restaurants, food deliveries, nursery schools and public transport.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.